The DF-A0047 is a handheld wideband antenna for direction finding and transmitter hunting in the 20 to 8500 MHz band.
It combines several antennas in a neat housing, and some integrated electronics to make it more effective when used in conjunction with signal analysers.
A single RF output is provided, with internal switching selecting the appropriate antenna, and choosing to connect or bypass the pre-amplifier. The amplifier is a low-noise wideband amplifier that enhances system sensitivity in active mode. In passive mode, the amplifier is bypassed so that the antenna can be used in the presence of strong signals.
- The DF-A0047-01 is an extension module loop antenna allowing operation down to 9 kHz to 20 MHz.
- The DF-A0047-02 is a neat and robust carrycase for the DF-A0047 and its accessories.
- Digital compass gives precise bearing to source
- Very wideband performance in a practical size
- Horizontal and vertical polarisation
- Passive antenna if amplifier is switched off
- Excellent radiation patterns
- Small, light and easily operated by a single person
- Robust construction